This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Wolfgang Fuchs 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

9×12 140 HP
    I painted this while having coffee with my son yesterday morning. I had two cups… for those of you who were wondering.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #54934 Score: 0

Annette
    Participant
    13 pts

Fabulous work, how long did this take you?

• #54955 Score: 0

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

Fabulous work, how long did this take you?

A little over an hour I think

• #54959 Score: 0

Mark
    Participant
    18 pts

Great. Fill yer boots. But what I’m wondering is whether you actually had 2 different cups of coffee or whether you used the same cup and refilled it?

****Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something****

• #55002 Score: 0

Tina Sei.
      Participant
      7 pts

Hm, one cup of coffee and one with water?

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. (J. Canfield)

• #54993 Score: 0

Petjoy
    Participant
    4 pts

Beautiful boots. A fantastic painting and I got to see it right side up.
    Joyce

• #54994 Score: 0

Anonymous
    22 pts

Brilliant painting! A quick one for you – but just as good! (Do you ever just read something quickly – but incorrectly? I thought at first it said that you painted this with coffee!!).

• #55000 Score: 0

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

Brilliant painting! A quick one for you – but just as good! (Do you ever just read something quickly – but incorrectly? I thought at first it said that you painted this with coffee!!).

I like to keep things moving when I use HP paper. I was bit surprised on how quickly it went. My son said I didn’t look up from the painting much while we talked. lol

• #55006 Score: 0

Tina Sei.
      Participant
      7 pts

So you can multitask – have a conversation and concentrate on your painting simultaneously?

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. (J. Canfield)

• #55003 Score: 0

Tina Sei.
    Participant
    7 pts

Isn’t it amazing, the beauty of ordinary things – if one has the skill to capture it?

• #55027 Score: 0

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

great boots

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.