This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jezzy 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

i just want paint something and this came out.
    i call it “walk”
    yesterday i buyed watercolorpens with an ink pen so i tried the inkpen vor the birds and the men.
    the size is DIN A5 sketchbook 185 gr/m² .
    greetings wolfgang.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #55017 Score: 0

Petjoy
    Participant
    4 pts

This is a lovely piece of art, Wolfgang. I really like the intermix of colours and the pen work is most impressive.
    Joyce

• #55028 Score: 0

harryd
    Participant
    2 pts

Love the simplicity of this painting Wolfgang. Great stuff!

• #55033 Score: 0

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

when you know what you like to paint its easy.
    first wash wet in wet with the blue for the sky, green for the trees and raw sienna and burned sienna.
    then i added pure yellow and different greens in the wet part of the tree area and also by the ground.
    after that when it was dry, i insert with the rigger the trees and also some yellow dots as blossoms or leafs.
    then i painted with ink the person, i started with the ground form “carrot ” how it is shown in a frank clark video by youtube, that is really an easy way to draw people.
    greetings wolfgang.

• #55044 Score: 0

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

Very Good! Are you enjoying watercolor painting journey so far? From what I see, it appears you are.

• #55061 Score: 0

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

robert i like to see my pics in the louvre but it needs much time and practise hahahahahaha.
    well watercolor is a really great thing to do and when you have understand the simple things by drawing it becomes better and better.
    in the moment i struggle by perspective, for the picture wineglass, bottle and cheese i make 3 different sketches.
    when i wanted to bring them together i found out the glass and the bottle is frontview and the chees ( i made an triangel piece) the view was light from the top.
    together it dont look well so i stop this projekt.

• #55064 Score: 0

Andy Peters
    Participant

What a lovely simple but effective painting Wolfgang, I love it.
    Well done.

Andy.

• #55100 Score: 0

jezzy
    Participant

Lovely painting. Very attractive colours and interesting to look at.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.