Your Watercolour Paintings Speedy Bouquet

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Christine 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    27 pts

Hi All,

My mum was under the weather today, so I did this painting for her to brighten her day. I only spent 20 minutes on this painting but she loved it, so mission accomplished.

As always all comments and critique welcomed.

• #6748 Score: 0

Brian
    Participant
    19 pts

Lovely colours Martin. Cheered your mum up mission accomplished. Hope she feels better soon.

Facebook.com/BParnellArt

• #6755 Score: 0

Patrick
    Keymaster
    30 pts

This has to be one of my favourites so far martin, bold and expressive work. Good values too. You have managed to keep the colours of the flowers fresh and un-muddied, reduced down and printed as a card it would look lovely.

Patrick

• #6765 Score: 0

Annette
    Participant
    12 pts

Oh my! Martin I am speechless! Stunning painting, and painted for your mum, she will cherish this! Done in 20 mins as well, I love this, would make a gorgeous card!

Annette

• #6766 Score: 0

Martyn
    Participant

Hi Martin.
    I think you have hit a watershed in your painting development, I have noted a real step change in the last couple of paintings you have done. Two quite difficult subjects tackled glass and now flowers, well done mate, l have been most impressed on ward and upwards.

Martin with a y.

Martyn

• #6768 Score: 0

Deepem
    Participant

I love those colours, can’t believe it only took 20 mins. Did you have a vase of flowers or a picture? Beautiful, lucky mum!

Dee

• #6788 Score: 0

Vtuckerart
    Participant

It is so bright and cheery. I hope your mum is feeling better. I would definitely have felt better if this was given to me if I were under the weather.

• #6864 Score: 0

Christine
    Participant

I’m sure these beautiful flowers will cheer your mum up. You’re going from strength to strength Martin, stunning picture, I love it!

Chris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.