Your Watercolour Paintings Recent – DavidG14

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joy Dix 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

DavidG14
    Participant
    13 pts

Sorry for not posting/commenting recently.  I’ve been busy doing a bunch of things including painting and occasionally checking to see what’s new in Pure Watercolor but haven’t done any paintings that I thought were worth posting.  But, this week I did a few I like better so I thought I would share.  Both were from photos I found on the internet that said they were free to use.  I often go to Pixabay but find few that I want to paint.  The boat was from Photos4Artists which has more that I like but not enough.  If anyone has other free photo sites that they like, please let me know,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #97133 Score: 0

Brian
    Participant
    19 pts

Both are winners and definitely in your style.

Facebook.com/BParnellArt

• #97136 Score: 0

Lora
    Participant
    2 pts

These are both really good, David! I love your buildings in both and that boat is fantastic! 🙂

• #97142 Score: 0

Joy Dix
    Participant
    1 pt

Two lovely paintings, David.   Lovely perspective on the buildings.

You might want to sign up on wetcanvas.com.    It’s another online community of artists and photographers from all over the world with lots of help and assistance available and a superb Reference Library which is all copyright free.

Joy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.