Anything Goes – Well Almost! Patrick’s Originals

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrchirps 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

mrchirps
    Participant
    4 pts

675393D0-661F-4569-A82D-E6C83D8E412D
    EE8E4532-7FD3-4E88-8604-46304E481735

Thought you all would like to see Patrick’s Yellow Boat and his recent Flowers painting which I just had framed.  They will share a special place in my home.  I think they are beautiful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #97431 Score: 0

AlexK
    Participant
    8 pts

Wow. His is so cool! I really like this boat scene. Congratulations !

• #97432 Score: 0

Paula
    Participant
    13 pts

Yes, so beautiful!

Paula

• #97433 Score: 0

mrchirps
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi AlexK, and Paula,  my photos don’t do justice to the colors.  Check out his videos to see the true colors.  Frame your favorite sketches/paintings to highlight their beauty.   Glad you liked these.  Thanks..

Carol

• #97434 Score: 0

DavidG14
    Participant
    14 pts

You’ve done a beautiful job of painting these. Were these tutorials? I don’t recall seeing them and I think I’ve painted all the tutorials, sometimes more than once.

• #97435 Score: 0

mrchirps
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi David, I did not paint these, though I wish I had.   They were painted by Patrick  from whom they were purchased by me.  I titled my posting “Patrick’s Originals”.   Yes, they are tutorials.  The flowers are currently on the PW webpage (Painting flowers in watercolour – Hot Pressed Paper).  The Yellow Boat can be found on YouTube.

I hope you will paint these .  I’d love to see your interpretation.

Carol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.