Latest Tutorial Videos Nice Collection of Frames…. Bargain !!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Annette (M) Annette (M) 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Patrick
    Patrick
    • Keymaster
    4 pts

I’ve been visiting my local car boot and found some great frames ready for restoration and modernisation. Pleased as punch with this lot!! See what you can find at boot sales, charity shops, junk shops etc.

• #38516 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Anne (M)
    Anne (M)
    • Participant
    1 pt

I went yesterday to a thrift story, (charity store) and found frames after watching your video. It was exhilarating to find. 😀

• #38565 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Patrick
    Patrick
    • Keymaster
    4 pts

I went yesterday to a thrift story, (charity store) and found frames after watching your video. It was exhilarating to find. 😀

Thanks Anne its fun searching out frames I look forward to my weekend boot sales hunting them down. I’m pleased you’ve found it useful too.

Patrick

• #38633 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Annette (M)
    Annette (M)
    • Participant
    6 pts

The charity stores in London have gotten pricey in recent years, i have picked up a couple but never for under £5 and a lot of the time the frames are in a poor condition, I tend to pick up frames from Ikea which arent too bad when you compare with framers prices so you are extremely lucky with your haul!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.