Introduce Yourself Hi everyone from Australia

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Gig
    Participant
    1 pt

Hello from the land down under,

My name is Gig and I live in the rural town of Wagga Wagga in the state of New South Wales. I’m 57 years of age and have been painting both water colour and acrylic for the last year, mainly landscapes as I love the Australian countryside. I have to participate in something creative otherwise I go stir crazy hence the painting. I’ve got a lot to learn but hopefully by participating with this group I will improve.

Regards

Gig

Fredrick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #55458 Score: 0

harryd
    Participant
    2 pts

Hi Gig and welcome. And as for your painting – really good landscape, nice composition, nice trees in the background. The painting as a whole is really good! I for one will be hoping I learn something from you!

• #55465 Score: 0

Paula
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi Gig,
    The colors and the shadows on the bull are very well painted. I also like the way you did the trees and the gate. I agree with Harry–I think I can learn from you!
    Paula

• #55471 Score: 0

Nikevanlaren
    Participant

Hi Gig,

welcome (from The Netherlands) and what a beautiful painting is that!!! I hope to see more of you. We have now a painting challenge going on (where you pick a photo and paint the bird you like). Maybe you would like to join.

Nike

• #55476 Score: 0

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

Hello and welcome aboard. Great painting.

• #55486 Score: 0

Anonymous
    22 pts

Great painting, Gig! Can’t wait to see more from you.

• #55488 Score: 0

K8
    Participant
    14 pts

Hi Gig and welcome. And as for your painting – really good landscape, nice composition, nice trees in the background. The painting as a whole is really good! I for one will be hoping I learn something from you!

Yes, Harry said it so well. You’re painting is spectacular! Anxious to see more:-)

• #55495 Score: 0

JudyR
    Participant
    42 pts

Welcome, Gig! Glad to have you join us. I can see that after only a year, you are an accomplished artist. Your painting is excellent, done in a wonderful loose style.

• #55509 Score: 0

jezzy
    Participant

Hello Gig. I really like your painting of the Australian countryside. Fabulous trees, fabulous everything! Look forward to seeing more….

• #55534 Score: 0

Petjoy
    Participant
    4 pts

Welcome. Gig, and I echo all that has been said above. That is a lovely painting.
    Joyce

• #55636 Score: 0

Tina Sei.
    Participant
    7 pts

Welcome to the group from your ‘neighbour’ in New Zealand. I like your paintings and look forward to seeing more of them.
    Have fun, enjoy the challenges, there’s enough going on to prevent you going stir crazy. 😉

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. (J. Canfield)

• #55638 Score: 0

Patrick
    Keymaster
    30 pts

Hi Gig welcome to PW. Your painting is excellent you look like a very competent watercolourist. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Looking forward to seeing how you tackle some of our challenges.

Patrick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.