Introduce Yourself Hi everyone

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Reiner 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Reiner
    Participant

Hello from Germany,
    I began painting with watercolours about 3 1/2 years ago and ever since it is my passion. However, after having stopped end of last year for personal reasons I hope to re-start now.
    Hopefully my *German English* isn’t too bad …
    Reiner

• #56625 Score: 0

RobertF
    Participant
    15 pts

Your German-English is doing very well. Hello and welcome aboard.. If you’re in the mood, jump right in and paint a weekly picture.. Or not.. No pressure here, paint what you want.

Enjoy and have fun..

• #56626 Score: 0

Anonymous
    22 pts

Welcome, Reiner – hope you enjoy this site, and join in some of the challenges. All different levels, so no need to feel intimidated!

• #56627 Score: 0

Mark
    Participant
    18 pts

Willkommen Reiner. Good to have you join us. Looking forward to your posts when you’re ready.

Mark

****Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something****

• #56628 Score: 0

JudyR
    Participant
    42 pts

Welcome, Reiner! Glad to have you join us.

• #56645 Score: 0

harryd
    Participant
    2 pts

Welcome Reiner – enjoy and have fun!

• #56673 Score: 0

Tina Sei.
    Participant
    7 pts

Herzlich willkommen, Reiner. This is the right place to get you going again, with inspiring challenges and encouraging comments. Have fun and enjoy your watercolour journey.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. (J. Canfield)

• #56676 Score: 0

Patrick
    Keymaster
    30 pts

Welcome aboard Reiner. lots of great activities to get stuck into here on PW. Plenty of great artists to answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing your work in due course.

Patrick

• #56684 Score: 0

Patricia L
    Participant
    6 pts

Hi Reiner and welcome.This is a great place to get back into watercolour, glad you’re here.

• #56688 Score: 0

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

Hallo Reiner,
    your english is so funny as mine 🙂
    A hello from Frankfurt am Main.
    you have found a great commuty for watercolors, have fun , relax and paint.
    greetings wolfgang

• #56901 Score: 0

Reiner
    Participant

Thank you all. Very friendly and encouraging atmosphere.
    Just shared my first painting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.