This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Brian McC 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

today i paint a pic from my remember 3 years ago when i wash gold at the river rhein.
    well for 1 g i need 5 month by daily 8 hours.
    but it is much fun when you do it with friends.
    we make barbeque and enjoy the nature.
    greetings wolfgang.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #53930 Score: 0

DebbyN.
    Participant

That looks like fun!! You’ve tackled painting a person very well, it makes my knees shake to think of painting people!! Nice, loose painting of a great memory 🙂

• #53933 Score: 0

Wolfgang Fuchs
    Participant
    1 pt

debby, this is my first person i draw.
    all my knowlege by painting i learned just in the last few month since christmas 2017.
    by youtube and also here in the forum.
    greetings wolfgang.

• #53947 Score: 0

Patrick
    Keymaster
    30 pts

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Lovely action painting, I am no doubt what he is doing so you’ve captured the scene well. Not an easy subject to paint.

Patrick

• #53952 Score: 0

Anonymous
    22 pts

Agree with Patrick – not an easy thing to paint, but you have done a great job! Did you find any gold?

• #53956 Score: 0

Anonymous
    27 pts

Well done Wolfgang, as has already been said figure painting is really tough and to paint a figure doing a specific action is even tougher, so well done to you for painting a tough scene and achieving lots of goals.

• #54209 Score: 0

Brian McC
    Participant

Wolfgang,
    What a delight to see your painting, The figure is awesome The way the shadows define the shape is so well done. Every time I look at one of your paintings, I see something I want to remember and try to duplicate in a painting. You Teach, by showing us your work!

Brian McC

P.S. I also want to pan for gold…Here in the U.S., there are several places in the New England area where the rivers /streams have enough gold to make it worthwhile to pan… Hope to do some before I really am “too old”
    I bet David (our Maine resident) knows one or two! :))

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.