Your Watercolour Paintings Boats St Ives

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DavidG14 6 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Judith Eyton
    Participant

Hi.  Have not been online for ages as the last time I looked earlier in the year the forums had disappeared.  Thought I would take another look and here it is.  I’ve just completed the attached in a workshop and it is on a full-size sheet.  I was really please with it and have had it framed – just deciding on where to put it.  Still with a painting class which will shortly come to an end for the current year so I’ll have to keep my hand in over the Christmas period.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #97289 Score: 0

Joy Dix
    Participant
    2 pts

I’m not surprised you’re pleased with it, Judith.   Lovely rendition of the boats and the sparkle on the water is excellent.

Joy

• #97293 Score: 0

Paula
    Participant
    11 pts

Beautiful light and reflections

Paula

• #97299 Score: 0

Lora
    Participant
    2 pts

This is really pretty. I really like the boats (not an easy subject to paint) and the water is beautiful. Well done! 🙂

• #97302 Score: 0

AlexK
    Participant
    6 pts

Very realistic looking water. Simple scene. I like that it’s not overloaded with things in background. Just right. I’d hang it close to dining table just to see more often. Great work!

• #97304 Score: 0

Judith Eyton
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your comments.  Still working out where to hang it.  Needs a bit of space.

• #97307 Score: 0

K8
    Participant
    14 pts

Fantastic! Love it!

• #97397 Score: 0

Annette
    Participant
    11 pts

Gorgeous piece of work

• #97405 Score: 0

DavidG14
    Participant
    14 pts

Just perfect.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.