Paint With Patrick Two Boats 2 boats on shore

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

casper
    Participant
    5 pts

Think this is one of those that got lost in transit 🙂

IMG_20180729_162817_2

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Patrick.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #95172 Score: 0

DavidG14
    Participant
    14 pts

Nice people and boats. I don’t know what to do with the bottom of the boats. I think Patrick didn’t like his and I don’t like mine. I’m. Ot thrilled with yours. I think the problem is how to show shadows on tall grass. Maybe we should mow the grass around the boats to alliw for shadows and start the taller grass behind the lawn.

• #95171 Score: 0

DavidG14
    Participant
    14 pts

Nice people and boats. I don’t know what to do with the bottom of the boats. I think Patrick didn’t like his and I don’t like mine. I’m. Ot thrilled with yours. I think the problem is how to show shadows on tall grass. Maybe we should mow the grass around the boats to alliw for shadows and start the taller grass behind the lawn.

• #95177 Score: 0

Lora
    Participant
    2 pts

LOL David, I wasn’t sure what to do under that right boat so mine is a bunch of darkness!

Casper, glad you posted this here; hope you saw my comments on it on Patreon. 🙂 I love it!!

• #95181 Score: 0

JudyR
    Participant
    41 pts

Ahh Patreon–that’s where I saw this — was thinking my comment was deleted. This is really lovely, Casper. Great color, looseness, shadow, and light. And wonderful figures. Great job!

• #95184 Score: 0

Patrick
    Keymaster
    30 pts

Pleased you posted it here also Casper I am sure you have seen my post there. It’s a lovely painting full of light perfect values which help to create that feeling of light.  Thanks for posting 🙂

Patrick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.